Cycling through Salto - La Invencible - Hunter Pte - Arroyo Dulce - Tacuari

A very picturesque route passing through truly beautiful towns and places.
I started very early from Salto. Leaving, I made the obligatory stop at the remains of the Burnt Mill, which I had already seen last year. This time I found the little waterfall there, very nice.
Continuing along the road, about 10 km or so, I found the town of La Invencible.
Its dirt street full of trees, well-kept houses, and above all, an image of peace and well-being made this town one of my new favorites.
Continuing on the same path, I arrived at the bridge over the Salto River, the prelude to Hunter. I never tire of taking photos of this bridge, a magnificent piece of engineering framed by a fantastic landscape. A few km more and I arrived at the Station and passed the place.
Passing the town, I made the "break", turning right to leave the road that, if I continued, would take me to Rojas.
This new direction was perhaps going to be the most difficult stretch due to the NE wind that day. It was hard, a little calmed by the visit to the broken bridge over the Salto River. A place that, if I wasn't in a hurry, I would undoubtedly enjoy the view and incredible tranquility.
Resuming the route and after overcoming an obstacle due to construction that blocked the road, I continued the march along a road that became quite difficult due to the time and the wind. A brief stop at the bridge over the Dulce River, a beautiful view on a bridge that no longer shines much.
A little further and finally, Arroyo Dulce.
Arroyo Dulce seems big. I passed through the main square where I stopped to rest and have lunch.
Following the same road, I reached the station. I was frustrated not to have found the sign or a welcome sign.
Without ceasing to skirt the road, practically a direct and easy path because I now had the wind in my favor, I began the last stretch back to Salto, only having to visit Tacuari, a station practically "eaten" by vegetation.
The last kilometers pass through the return to Salto, this time entering through the campsite and spa. A rest there and then a bit of a city tour to end the visit.

I hope you enjoyed this book. If you have any questions, or want to supplement this post, please write in the comments area. You can also visit Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest and Feedly where you'll find further information in this blog. SHARE THIS!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Do not insert clickable links or your comment will be deleted. Check the Notify me notifications to be notified via email of new comments. If I helped you with the post or with the answers to the comments, share on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you.