What does it mean for us the Community-Based Rural Tourism and how do we understand it?
The Community-Based Rural Tourism means solidarity tourism activities from an intercultural perspective relating the rural community with visitors, with joint participation of its members, tending to an adequate management of natural resources and cultural heritage assessment, based on principles of equity and fairness, and in the distribution of profits.
Which are the principles underpinning the Community-Based Rural Tourism?
RESPONSIBILITY with regards to the use and management of the attractions and other resources of the region where this kind of tourism is developed.
• RESPECT to the ways of production and lifestyle of the communities involved where the activities and different services are provide and developed.
• HONESTY in the ways of preparing and presenting the products, ensuring that they retain authenticity, also when offering them to consumers or tourists.
• INTERACTIVITY, it produces live experiences, contact and participation.
• DEMOCRACY it must generate broad participatory processes for making all decisions, keeping in mind the goal that the community has fixed in each case.
• EQUITY because the profits generated should be distributed fairly and appropriately to the circumstances, bearing in mind that the ultimate goal is to better the quality of life of the community visited and the distribution of income thereof.
What is our Vision?
• Provide quality tourist services, with the seal of our people and our culture.
• Practice a rural tourism to help conserve our natural resources and strengthen our culture.
• Strengthen the functioning and efficiency of our endeavors for the benefit of the whole community.
• Always be ready to receive visitors and make them live an unforgettable experience during their stay.
• Work together with all those who share the principles of community based tourism.
What services do we offer as a Net?
• Web Hosting
• Sale of crafts and regional products
If you liked this article, subscribe to the feed by clicking the image below to keep informed about new contents of the blog: